CBM Winners of Monday Division 1 League that completed February 2018
CBM went into game knowing that Spartans had to win by two goals to force a league winner’s playoff match.
Spartans rattled CBM from start opening up a 2-0 lead within five minutes. Reduced to a one goal lead just before half time.
The game first quarter looked as though Spartans was in control, by break CBM had quelled fire and was asking questions of their own.
CBM was different team after break levelling and then going in front. Spartans levelled, went ahead only for CBM to equalise and then take lead. Pushing to win by two goals was just too much for Spartans.
Game was intense whilst never getting out of hand. Both teams conceded shots from ten meter mark after a fourth foul against their team. Not a place for feint hearted players or players short on ability.
CBM deservedly retain their league champion’s title.
Great opportunity to learn with the best.
Educational Futsal program with experts from Movistar Inter (Ricardinhos team) which will take place in March 14 – 19, 2018 in Madrid.
Attached presentation contains all the necessary information
Also feel free to pass on the other people related to futsal.
If interested send us an e-mail or contact Sam Sandri on 07801 269 926
Long time since we were in touch but you may remember the Clee Town Fives team I was involved in setting up a few years ago but after a few years had to disband due to players going to university.
My son Luke was the captain and your main point of contact and after reading your article concerning Callum De-Gruchy I thought you might be interested in how Luke was progressing with his futsal.
Luke is in his 3rd year at Leeds Beckett studying Sport and Exercise Science but started playing futsal for the uni in his first year. They are coached by Ivan Solas who is Spanish and a very experienced futsal coach.
In his second year Luke became club captain and so took quiet a bit of responsibility in helping to run both futsal teams. After another successful season they were promoted to the Bucks Northern Premier League.
This season they currently sit 3rd in the league with 2 games left to play and interestingly they are away at Loughborough tomorrow against Callum’s team.
Luke has been asked to play for York City Futsal in the Super League but at present is unable to do so due to other commitments but hopes to be involved later in the season.
Like Callum Luke came through the ranks at Clee Town and both play for the U21 team. Luke is also involved with the Clee Town 1st team and is with them today for their match against Romulus.
The Leeds Beckett futsal setup keep in touch with Grimsby Town Futsal who are visiting Beckett on Monday and I believe there are a couple of the current GTFC Futsal squad intending to go to Beckett next year.
As you can see Luke is doing well with his Futsal and a big part of this is due to the opportunity he had by playing in the Grimsby League which you devote so much of your time to running to a very high standard.
Finally many thanks for your efforts in running the Grimsby Futsal League which goes under the radar of some people but provides a wonderful platform for players to take part and learn the game. As we can see some talented players are going on to play at a high standard both at futsal and also at 11 a side where they are taking the skills they have learnt into other football formats.
National team futsal in Europe moves into an exciting new era from this year. While the top men’s competitions are being expanded and revamped, women and youth players will soon be joining the race for international glory.
Futsal is evolving rapidly – and as part of UEFA’s strategic planning for the development of the game, the UEFA Executive Committee took a series of decisions in Helsinki last April that will considerably reshape the European futsal landscape as far as the continent’s national team competitions are concerned.
Click here to read full article
To get the top can take years of steady progress aligned to a will to achieve. Karl Hulse and Callum De-Gruchy are showing that determination. Both left the GTFC scholarship this year to the challenges of university and trailblazing for a generation of young Grimsby futsal players to follow.
Callum De-Gruchy, white shirt, Loughborough University
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Course Duration: 6 hours (one day)
- Who is it for: This course is for individuals wishing to understand more about the techniques required for coaching Futsal.
- Course aims and objectives: The aim of this course is to provide candidates with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help candidates organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide candidates with an introduction to the structure of the game, the laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying techniques and skills.
- FA Licensed Coaches Club: 6 hours of CPD will be accredited at Level 1 and 2 only. If you are not a member of The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club and are interested in joining, please visit http://facc.thefa.com. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone on 0800 085 2012.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
- Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
- Develop an understanding of Futsal as a stand alone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
- Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players.
Practical Involvement: Candidates will be encouraged to participate practically to maximise their opportunities for learning. (This however will not prevent successful completion of the award)
Assessment: There is no formal assessment.
Refresher: No refresher required.
Register by:18/01/2018 5:00 PM
Start Date:20/01/2018 11:00 AM
Grimsby Town Football Club
Callum Ward | Chris Funnell
08449 67 07 08 | 07535402903
Click here to save your place